What can you expect at worship?
1. Reverent, biblically based God-centered worship
2. The reading and preaching from the whole Bible; with both the Old and New Testament read from every Lord’s Day.
3. The administration of the Sacraments: Baptism and The Lord’s Supper
4. Constant proclamation of Christ, the only Savior, crucified and risen from the dead;
5. Congregational singing of Psalms and traditional hymns out of the Psalter and Trinity Hymnal.
6. Adherence to the Westminster Confession of Faith.
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.” – Hebrews 12:22-24
We are a small, but faithful church family. Worship services normally vary between 30-60 attendees.
For more details about Mt. Rose Reformed Orthodox Presbyterian Church please browse other areas of our website or contact us.